Purplle a leading beauty and grooming e-store was celebrating a week long #PurplleBeautyFest. India’s first online beauty festival. They hosted an online chat with three celebrity experts from the beauty and grooming sectors. The festival also promised great offers on the best beauty brands available in the market.
The brand wanted to create awareness by generating digital engagements to drive traffic to the website and enable higher sales.
Influencers from the following domains (majority women) were recruited:
Creators participated in the following:
- 3x 90 min twitter chats hosted by the brand with celebrity experts. An influential moderator was recruited to streamline this initiative.
- The creators asked questions about various beauty and grooming issues they have to the experts thereby activating others to ask their questions and get a response from the experts to their questions.
- 34 seeded creators (68 Qs)
- 1164 @speaker mentions (mostly Qs)
- 1442 interactions
- 7.4M potential impressions
The campaign helped Purplle achieve engagement and drive heavy traffic in turn activating sales. This helped in strengthening its position in the market by engaging with experts allowing the brand to target a wide audience with highly positive reactions.